Hi my name is David and I'm more like the Court Jester than I am the King (of Customer Service). You have to have a passion for helping other people to work in Customer Service. I don’t care what industry you work in, there is a really strong need for people that care and want to resolve other peoples problems.
This blog will highlight the brighter side and the darker side of customer service. I will identify the winners and the losers. More importantly, I want to start a community of experts that can help others improve one's customer service skills.
I also intend to have a comical corner called “Court’s Jester” or “Court’s Fool”. This area will showcase some comical stories of both the representatives and the customers that we deal with on a daily basis. In addition, I hope to find and inrtoduce the “Knights of Customer Service” and those are the people that have gone above and beyond to satisfy a customer's need. This may include invidual stories or stories about companies as a whole.
How does 1,000,000 vistors sound to you visiting your website?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment